In order for your child to start school at Clinton Elementary, we need the following:

Student Registration Forms: Please download and fill out
Front of Form
Back of Form

Guardianship Form
Immunization Form
Residency Form

Birth Certificate
2 forms of "Proof of Residency"
Copy of Driver's License

*Unless you receive prior approval, your child will not be able to start until the necessary items above are turned in.

Nutrition Services Information

2021-22 Nutrition Connection
English Spanish

2021-22 Application Parent Letter
English Spanish

 McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act 42 U.S.C.11435. 

Filling it out helps determine the services a student may be eligible to receive.

We are required by Federal Law to update the McKinney-Vento data base every year.

English Form
Spanish Form

You may turn this form into the school office.

You may also contact the office if you need a paper form to fill out.